As an Android engineer at TCIG, you’ll be architecting and building unbeatable UI on Android devices. You'll be leveraging your deep knowledge of Android to bring the TCIG experience to a global mobile user-base. The ideal candidate will have experience building complex native Android applications and libraries, and experience shipping and supporting both end users and developers.
- Create a thriving Android application around web-services JSON and XML.
- Should be skilled enough to analyse existing applications and help in making them lighter and faster
- Should be able to analyse and create logic for complex assignmentso Optimize the experience across different application types.
- Excellent communication, both written and personal. We deal with complex system interactions so describing and communicating issues accurately and professionally is vital to this position.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills - you’ll be interacting with numerous teams under stressful circumstances, so a great personality is paramount.Requirements
- 3+ years of experience working with Android, and must have shipped at least three applications/software libraries
- B.S or B.E or M.E Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Experience working with the NDK
- Should have experience in integrating the complex web-services based on JSON and XML
- Experience working with localized and globalized application
- Broad experience developing and optimizing Android applications using the Android SDK
- Passion for run-time efficiency, reducing APK size, or minimizing memory overhead.
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases
- Proficient in the following technologies: Java language and related frameworks, Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices, understanding of caching mechanisms
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
Interested applicants are willing to relocate and work in Bahrain. Send your CV.
Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills