Note: This is online job not physical.
A software tester is involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. They conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for usage and ready to be deployed in the production environment.
1. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to overt risk and prevent software issues.
2. The role of a software tester is integral to the creation of software systems.
2. Ultimately software testers are employed to find bugs and issues within a product before it gets deployed to production environment.
2. Many software testers will be familiar with programming and using coding languages.
3. Assessing code and finding fault lines of code will be an additional feather in the role of a software tester.
Roles & Responsibilities Understanding & challenging the scope of projects:
1. Working closely with software developers and project support teams.
2. Identifying the business requirements;Project planning skills are highly appreciated.
3. Regular monitoring of mobile applications and software systems in event of bug arousal.
4. Ability to perform stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, responsive testing & UI/UX testing.
5. Implementing and executing test books and test cases scenarios.Performing manual and automated tests.
6. Testing in different environments including Web Browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE & MAC Safari) and Mobile Platforms (iPhone, Android phone & Tablet devices).
7. Reporting of the bugs in the organization’s specific bug reporting tool.Preparing, reviewing & presentation the Software Functional Specification documents, Application Architecture documents & Software release documents.
8. Ability to work with inter-departments and achieving project deadlines on time.
9. High Quality Assurance;Providing objective feedback to software development project teams.
10. Should have high problem solving ability & team leading skills Ability working on multiple projects at one time and ability to work round the clock when needed.
11. Liaising with project teams in other parts of the world.
12. Communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.Maintaining cordial relations with the software developers for smooth functioning of the project.