Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of AWS business by engaging with key accounts across the wider Middle East region? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider across various markets in the Middle East and aggressively expand our presence in remote markets?
As a Geo Expansion Account manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology in new markets across MENA. The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage Enterprise accounts at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a motivated and engaged self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and expand AWS engagements with top accounts in the assigned enterprise accounts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Promote AWS services in a Large enterprise accounts and / or industry vertical.
· Propose and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Establish trust and connection with top Enterprise Executives in their customer list.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Facilitate and expand customer adoption of AWS Services.
· work closely with AWS Partner Ecosystem to deliver customer outcomes.
· Create, progress and maintain a robust projects pipeline.
· Contribute to positive customer experience. Expect travel of 50 - 60%.
· Significant Enterprise account management experience in the IT industry 10+ years.
· Experience in the GCC Region, particularly Bahrain and Qatar.
· Experience in managing Large Enterprise Accounts with +1B USD Turnover.
· Experience in handling complex customer landscapes and comfrotbale with challenging the status quo at customers.
· Strong Cloud technolgy Acumen and Understanding.
· BA/BS degree required.
· Direct field experience in working with multinational enterprise accounts.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Fluent in Arabic and English
· Strong Track Record of achieveing annual targets.
· A team player who is able to coordinate and engage various teams to achieve a shared customer goal.
· Relevant Cloud (IaaS, SaaS) sales experience.
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
· Deep understanding of MENA markets.