1. Preparation of project construction schedule;
2. Review project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, possible cost-saving measures, and potential construction problems;
3.Experdite all material & shop drawing submission and approvals;
4.Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis;
5.Coordinate design clarifications or changes with the contractors;
6. Review design/shop drawings &cooridnate design changes or deviations with site check electrical & mechanical engineers;
7.Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control;
8. Control and monitor labor, material, and equipment expenses;
9.To ensure"As-Built" drawings and O&M manuals are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period and issue final close-out to consultants/ owners accordingly.
10. other arrangements by the leader.
1. At least 5 years of work experience in Bahrain.
2. Be familiar with construction management especially in the schedule, quality, and HSE aspects.
3. Have experience with MOH for social villas or related infra works;
4. Have a local Civil license (CRPEP) ;
5. A good command of English;
6. should be based in Bahrain now.
7. Bachelor Degree in civil engineering;