1.Establish, Implement, and Maintain the Health, Safety, and Environment Management System of the organization.
2. Develop operational procedures, implement and maintain the same.
3.Advise the company’s top management and site management team regarding legal and other EHS requirements imposed by authorities.
3. Design safety training programs for employees and ensure a response to all specific requirements and maintain knowledge of all company safety programs and draft all materials for training programs within the required timeframe.
4. Prepare all HSE training programs according to the required regulations and prepare a schedule of all training programs and ensure all employees receive appropriate training and participate in various committee meetings for the site.
5. Prepare, update, and communicate Legal and other HSE requirements to the management and all employees.
6. Monitor management of construction wastes including hazardous waste and maintain records of same.
7. Develop and recommend improvements to all Environmental, Health, and Safety Management System (EHSMS)
8. Provide support to the execution of all operation emergency response plans and manage all emergency situations and design solutions to all issues and design required business tools and execute all HSE procedures and policies.
9. Monitor all HSE procedures and recommend strategies to avoid all accidents and implement all health and safety hazards for all sites.
10. Monitor all conservation and protection programs and maintain hygiene at facility at all times and prepare required status reports.
1. At least 5 years of HSE work experience in Bahrain.
2. Be very familiar with HSE management and local HSE regulation & law.
3. Have experience with MOH for social villas or related infra works.
4. Have the ability of safety supervision, coordination rigorous, patient, and stick the principles.
5. Have a local HSE license (NEBOSH).
6. Have a good command of English.
7. Should be based in Bahrain.