1. Keeping track of important project documents like project plans, blueprints, vendor contracts, and drawings;
2. Creating reports for construction managers and keeping documentation safe and backed up;
3. And performing data entry tasks when project documents need updates.
4. Other duties and responsibilities of a document controller include printing out and distributing project documents to managers, vendors, and team members;
5. Converting paper documents to an electronic format;
6. Keeping files organized by project;
7. Documenting meetings and uploading documents to the web.
1. At least5 years of experience using software applications like Microsoft Office, construction management applications, and document management systems.
2. Candidates with an associate or bachelor's degree in business management, engineering, or construction management.
3. Have work experience handling clerical tasks for a construction company;
4.Have experience with MOH for social villas or related infra works.
5.Have a good command of English.
6. Should be based in Bahrain.