Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform - we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders in 14 days. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands to make this mission a reality.
Kitopi (pronounced: Kee-Toh-Pee) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging - working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology - a first of its kind innovation, which we hope will help revolutionize and enhance the food tech industry globally.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries - Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first of its kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 50 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, and Kuwait, thanks to more than 1000 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
The Assistant General Manager will working on Kitopi Bahrain’s operations and growth objectives. You will be leading the local market team composed of operations experts and top performers, and executing plans across the whole spectrum of Kitopi’s operations and partnerships in Bahrain.
What You'll Do
- Supporting the managing director to scale Kitopi’s kitchens and partner growth.
- Work closely with the leadership to lead Kitopi’s wider market strategy, take responsibility for creating and executing initiatives to achieve strategic goals.
- Motivate and leverage existing and new staff to continually improve for increasingly higher levels of impact across all core operational metrics.
- Quite simply, do whatever it takes to grow Kitopi and implement our vision and solutions some days, this may mean analyzing data, and other days, it may mean taste testing 20 recipes.
What Are We Looking For?
- 5+ years of experience in managing business operations, business analytics, marketing, customer loyalty and retention, or project management
- Experience managing teams across multiple offices and territories.
- Unparalleled business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue said priorities.
- Quantitative data analysis you are practiced and able in providing deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis.
- High energy, motivational and visionary leadership style you lead by example and with high emotional intelligence when you direct staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions.
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines.
- Early startup experience is a plus point
- Bahraini Nationals encouraged to apply
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day - we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included and that they belong.
While we currently operate in 3 countries, we are over 69 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a work from anywhere policy - you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.