1. Job will require the consultant to develop custom forms / reports and
2. Assist in implementation, "buy in" and support, develop business
implementation strategies and address specific issues that may arise
during an Oracle implementation.
3. Conduct User Training, provide user support and resolve the issues
4. Actively participates in the troubleshooting phase once the product
has gone "live".
Candidate should have strong Techno-functional
knowledge on HRMS with good development experience in key modules of Oracle HRMS 11i. (HR, SSHR, OTA, OTL and Payroll). 4-6 years of relevant experience.
1. Good experience in Reports, forms development / customization etc.
2. Experience in Writing Payroll fast formulas
3. Should be well conversant with data migration, APIs, OAF, XML etc.
4. Good knowledge in forms personalization.